Manage Provider Change and Contract Completion for Outsourced Payment Transactions
Following a takeover by investors, a German private bank undergoes a provider change for its payment transactions. However, the contract, including service specification and service levels, blocks the transaction. LKPU steps in to structure, consolidate, complete, and ensure the quality of the contract. After two months, successful negotiations result in the signing of the contract.
At A Glance
Risk and problem analysis
Immediate measures for project structure and process optimization
Technical conception of domestic and foreign payment transactions
Preparation of contracts and facilities with FAST CONTRACT®
Coordination of legal advice
Following a takeover by investors, a German private bank encounters difficulties in progressing with a provider change for its payment transactions. The contract, including service specification and service levels, faces challenges that impede its completion. LKPU intervenes to address the situation, undertaking various actions to ensure a successful outcome.
- Risk and problem analysis: LKPU conducts a comprehensive analysis to identify risks and problems related to the provider change and contract completion process.
- The team implements immediate measures to optimize the project structure and process organization, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness.
- LKPU provides technical expertise in the conception of both domestic and foreign payment transactions, ensuring a comprehensive and reliable approach.
- LKPU assists in the preparation of contracts and facilities using the FAST CONTRACT® tool, ensuring accuracy, completeness, and efficiency in the process, reducing the number of contract pages and appendices by half.
- The team coordinates with legal advisors to ensure compliance and alignment with relevant legal requirements during the contract negotiation and signing process.
Through these efforts, LKPU successfully structures, consolidates, completes, and ensures the quality of the contract. After two months, negotiations are successfully concluded, and the contract is signed, securing a new provider for the bank’s payment transactions. This intervention by LKPU resolves the challenges faced by the bank and paves the way for a smooth transition and improved service delivery in payment transactions.