Helping an issuer with the introduction of a new debit product and the integration of a new technical processor
This initiative aims to streamline HR processes and support the company's transition under new ownership.
At A Glance
4 mio. debit cards rollout
5% increase in turnover per active cardholder
The introduction of a new product and integration of a new technical processor involves a lot of work, including product development, process reengineering, adjustment of the technical landscape, integration of systems and suppliers, testing, marketing, training and compliance.
The LKPU team played an important role in the successful introduction of this product. Some of the tasks include:
- Assessing the issuer’s existing systems and infrastructure to determine how the new product and technical processor will integrate.
- Developing and implementing new processes and procedures for the issuer to handle the new product and technical processor.
- Providing guidance and support during the testing phase to ensure that the new product and technical processor are functioning as expected.
- Helping the issuer to comply with any relevant regulations and industry standards that apply to the new product and technical processor.
- Working together with the issuer and its provider to better understand the portfolio in order to improve customer facing processes and communication resulting in increased conversion and revenue.